- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
1978 Steelers Super Bowl Ring- (Smith)Go Back
Out of stock
e 1978 season concluded with the Steelers winning Super Bowl XIII to become the first franchise in the NFL to win three Super Bowl titles. The championship run was led by quarterback Terry Bradshaw who had 28 TDs (a career high) and the team’s vaunted Steel Curtain defense. Bradshaw put together the best year of his career to that point, becoming only the second Steeler to win the NFL MVP award. Ten Steelers players were named to the Pro Bowl team, and four were judged as first-team All-Pros by the AP. The team would go on to beat the Cowboys in the Super Bowl 35-31 (the most exciting Super Bowl up until that point). Yellow Gold.
- Three large stones and 27 smaller stones form a brilliant presentation on the ring’s face, surrounded by “PITTSBURGH STEELERS WORLD CHAMPIONS.”
- One shank displays “SMITH” with a beautifully enameled Steelers helmet motif.
- The other shank exhibits a Super Bowl trophy design and “SUPER BOWL XIII / 1978 / 35-31
- Smith was wide reciever.. before stallworth showed up
Diamonds 3.50 carat plus small