- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
1981 Presidential LotGo Back
Auction ends: August 28, 2021 10:40 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $120.00
Bids count: 0
Your max bid is $0.00
Add Max Bid
1981 Presidential Inauguration Ronald Regan, George Bush & Governors of the States program Lot
- Two ea. 8″ X 10″ color pictures of George and Barbara Bush Facsimile signatures.
- An invitation to the 1981 Inaugural for Presidential and Vice-Presidential: Ronald Reagan & George Bush.
- Two ea. complete sets of 1981 Pres. Ronald Regan and Vice. George Bush Official Presidential Inaugural coins. Eight coins total in a set of four 7/8” dia. four 3/8 dia. (Inscribed ”Inauguration of President and Vice President”). On the back of the coin is stamped (Ben Silver Manhasset. NY). They are made of silver-gold in color.
- Three ea. 1981 Inaugural Committee “The Governors of the States programs one of signed by George R. Ariyoshi.
- Five ea. Ronald Reagan (40th President) 3 ½ dia. Jan. 20, 1981, Inauguration Day pins.
- One ea. Ronald Presidential Jan 20, 1981, Wash, DC. Inauguration Pin/Ribbon. Red, White & Blue.
- Ten ea. New still in the original wrapping 100th year of the Centennial Celebration of the Statue of Liberty 1986 -1996.