- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
2006 Invincible Screen Used Costume Props Lot – COA 100% Authentication
Starting bid: $200.00
Add Max Bid
From the inspirational tale of Vince Papale, comes these screen used wardrobe props from the 2006 “Invincible.” The movie is based on the true story of Vince Papale (Mark Wahlberg), who played for the Philadelphia Eagles from 1976 NFL season to 1978 with the help of his coach, Dick Vermeil (Greg Kinnear). Overall, you get a great piece of film memorabilia, but also a testament to football’s enduring legacy. Included in the collection are items related to the Philadelphia Eagles.
- #57 game jerseys (with varying degrees of wear and production notes) made by AIS [size] XL, Featuring a bell patch on the sleeve for the ’76 Bicentennial.
- #81 Practice Jersey – white mesh (dirty).
- #53 Practice Jersey – white mesh (dirty) made by AIS [size] XXL with Franks on collar tag in black felt tip.
- Gray Eagles Tee-Shirt [size] S.
- Eagles team Polo dress shirt (with varying degrees of wear) made by Banana Republic [size] XL.
- A pair of practice socks.
These items originated from the company Backlot Props and Costumes. Backlot Props and Costumes were based in Burbank, California. They warehoused costumes and props from the major movie studios. The company liquidated their assets in 2010 and these were part of the acquisition of tens of thousands of original costumes and props. These are now available for the first time publicly.
Authentication: 100% Authentic Team.