- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
2006 Invincible Screen Used Costume Props Lot of (6) Incl. Practice Jerseys w/ Nicoye Banks (T.J.) (Backlot Props)Go Back
From the inspirational tale of Vince Papale, comes these screen used wardrobe props from the 2006 “Invincible.” The movie is based on the true story of Vince Papale (Mark Wahlberg), who played for the Philadelphia Eagles from 1976 NFL season to 1978 with the help of his coach, Dick Vermeil (Greg Kinnear). Overall, you get a great piece of film memorabilia, but also a testament to football’s enduring legacy. Included in the collection are items related to the Philadelphia Eagles and character T.J. Banks:
1) T.J. Banks (played by Nicoye Banks) #27 Practice jersey – green mesh – no tagging .
2) #83 Practice Jersey – white mesh (dirty) made by AIS [size] L custom cut with CLIFF written on collar tag in black felt tip.
3) #81 Practice Jersey – white mesh (dirty) made by AIS [size] L with SAMPSON on collar tag in black felt tip.
4) Two grey belts.
5) Three pair of game green/white socks.
6) Eagles Beak.
These items originated from the company Backlot Props and Costumes. Backlot Props and Costumes were based in Burbank, California. They warehoused costumes and props from the major movie studios. The company liquidated their assets in 2010 and these were part of the acquisition of tens of thousands of original costumes and props. These are now available for the first time publicly.