2009 Dirk Kuyt Game-Issued #9 Netherlands Shirt. COA – 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Starting bid: $100.00
Add Max Bid
A Dirk Kuyt Game-Issued #9 Netherlands Home Shirt dating to the August 12, 2009 FIFA International Friendly between Holland & England at the Amsterdam Arena in Amsterdam, Netherlands. This shirt was an original piece of squad equipment, and was a long-sleeve alternative issued to Dirk Kuyt. Kuyt scored the opening goal in a 2-2 draw. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this shirt in the following condition: This garment was left as an unworn spare. The garment remains in excellent condition. There is some light damage to the letter “U” to the back. Otherwise, the garment remains in superb condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Kuyt, marked as a size XL.
2. Wash label printed directly onto interior fabric of garment.
3. Kuyt name and number to back of garment. Small squad number to front of garment. Style unique to Holland squad members. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
4. No sleeve patches, as this was a FIFA International Friendly.
5. Nike swoosh embroidered to chest. KNVB crest stitched to chest.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
A rare and interesting Netherlands shirt relating to the career of Dirk Kuyt.