2013 Rafael Nadal Game-Worn Spain Custom Nike Tennis Shirt – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Starting bid: $500.00
Add Max Bid
A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt from Spain’s 2013 Davis Cup campaign. This shirt was an original piece of Rafa’s original equipment, and was worn on-court during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: It is unknown if the garment has remained unwashed after use by the athlete. The garment shows light signs of use, including: the garment has a light feel of use. Light wear to the custom label in the inner neckline. The odd bobble to the fabric. No significant staining or damage is evident. All the hallmarks you would come to expect in one of Rafa’s match shirts.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. No size label is present within the garment. The garment has been custom made and tailored by Nike for Rafa as one of their elite contract athletes. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would appear in retail versions.
2. “Custom Athlete” label to inner neckline. This is a known identifier for garments produced by Nike’s athlete services dept. for their elite contract athletes.
3. CUSTM code to smaller white label to interior of garment.
4. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest. Spain Flag detail applied in rubber to chest.
5. Thermally bonded seams in portions of the garment.
6. Additional details apply.
An extremely rare Rafael Nadal example from the 2013 Davis Cup campaign with Spain. A wonderful garment from the current ATP World #1.