2016/17 Marcus Rashford Game-Used #19 Manchester United FC Away Shirt – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Starting bid: $400.00
Add Max Bid
A Marcus Rashford Game-Used #19 Manchester United FC Away Shirt dating to the 2016/17 English Premier League season. This shirt was an original piece of MUFC squad equipment, and was worn during match play by Marcus Rashford during an unknown Premier League Fixture. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: The garment possesses a slight odor from use. No heavy markings are evident. No significant damage is evident. There is the odd scuff/nick to the fabric. There are a couple of faint markings near the numbers to the verso. Light feel of use throughout while remaining in overall quite clean and excellent condition. The garment would have in all likelihood been worn for just one half of play. All the hallmarks you would expect in a garment of this style.
Please take a moment to review the authentication details provided below, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Rashford, marked as a size 6. Only squad garments carried numerical sizing. A size 6 equates to a size between M/L.
2. Rashford’s name and squad number to back of garment. Standard EPL style. Unique thermal/thin plastic application. Premier League detail to bottom of each digit.
3. EPL competition logos to each sleeve. Standard league issue. Thermal/thin felt application.
4. Adidas logo applied to chest in thin rubber.
5. MUFC club crest applied to chest in thermal/textured material.
6. Adizero identifier to lower front.
7. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
A wonderful Rashford example coming out from the 2016/17 season which saw the club win the UEFA Europa League under Jose Mourinho. Item comes direct from club sources as worn player stock.