- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
2017 Kyrie Irving Game-Worn Shoes Cavaliers COA 100% Authentic Team Grade 19/20Go Back
Out of stock
These yellow camouflage NIKE’s worn by Kyrie Irving have been photo matched to the April 17, 2017 game vs. Pacers. He scored 37 points with 2 rebounds in this game. By superimposing the mesh hole pattern of these shoes over the mesh holes of the EXAMPLE, mesh hole patterns match on the left & right shoe tongue. The black camouflage design on the toe identically lines up directly with the sole ridges of the side of the shoes in the photo match.
There are 8 ridges from the black design to the end of the yellow design. “Kyrie Irving” is sewn into the back of the tongue. Inside label reads “Made in China Fabrique En Chine 74997 Kyrie 3 Size 12 PROMO.” Shoes have the clear “Azurie Elizabeth” label on the bottom of the soul.
This representation of Kyrie Gamers is the best we have seen in the industry. Great use, with an impeccable photo match.
- Game-Used Auth Status: Pass
- Total Grade: 19/20
- Condition: 2 = Appears in Used Condition-No Alterations-Shoes
- Modifications: 2 = 2 or more modifications or attributes designed for/by player
- Photomatch: 3 = Positive Photo or Video Match
- Provenance: 2 = Lineage of item directed toward locker room or team.
- Size: 12
- Tagging: 4 = Positive direct match on all tags
- Wear: 6 = Premium use for this style and type of shoe
|Game-Used Auth Status||
2 = Appears in Used Condition-No Alterations-Shoes
2 = 2 or more modifications or attributes designed for/by player
3 = Positive Photo or Video Match
2 = Lineage of item directed toward locker room or team.
4 = Positive direct match on all tags
6 = Premium use for this style and type of shoe