2018 FIFA World Cup Paul Pogba Game-Worn #6 France Shorts – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Winning Bid: $576.00
Winning Bid: $576.00
Auction ends: November 9, 2019 11:40 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $691.20
Bids count: 5
Auction views: 105
Add Max Bid
A Pair of Paul Pogba Game-Used #6 France Shorts from the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia. This pair of shorts were an original piece of squad equipment, and were worn on pitch by Paul Pogba. Pogba played a vital role, taking on a leadership role in leading France to their 2nd World Cup Title. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: These shorts were worn by Pogba at the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Most likely worn for one match only. The shorts returned to the squads training base just outside of Moscow with the squad laundry, and were washed after use. The shorts show light signs of use. A couple faint spots/stains are evident. One small snag to the fabric. Light bobbles to the right hip. Normal signs of use, while remaining in good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Pogba. Marked as a size Large.
2. Pogba’s squad number 6 to the lower front. Style unique to France. Unique thermal application.
3. Nike vaporknit model, unique to squad members and differing from retail versions.
4. Nike logo applied to lower front in a thermal/textured application.
5. FFF logo applied to lower front in thermal/textured application. One star detail above crest, as worn by France at the 2018 FIFA World Cup prior to claiming their 2nd title. Shorts worn after the ’18 World Cup now carry 2 stars.
6. Breathable mesh waistband. No inner lining. Lightweight breathable fabric.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
A superb Paul Pogba example coming from France’s triumphant 2018 FIFA World Cup campaign in Russia. Item comes direct from within the FFF traveling party to Russia. Presented in a lovely black gift box.