- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
2019/20 Joao Felix Game-Issued #7 Atletico Madrid Home Shirt – COA 100% Authentic TeamGo Back
Out of stock
A Joao Felix Game-Issued #7 Atletico Madrid Home Shirt dating to the 2019/20 season. This garment was an official piece of Atletico Madrid squad equipment during the current 2019/20 season. This particular garment is believed to have been an unworn spare from the UEFA Champions League fixture v. Juventus earlier in the season. Upon close inspection, you will come to find this garment in the following condition: As the garment is presumed to have remained unworn, the garment is in superb condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Felix, marked as a size Medium.
2. Club sponsorship logo to chest. Please note: As used in Atletico’s UEFA Champions League fixture at home to Juventus, Atletico squad members had a larger sponsorship logo applied to their shirts over the existing smaller sponsorship logo. When inspected closely, and when examining match photographs, you can see the player’s garments had the larger sponsorship logo and you can see indentations within the logo of the smaller logo underneath. This is an odd and interesting piece of authentication relating to Atletico’s shirts during the 19/20 season. Please refer to the provided photographs of both the shirt and match photos to confirm this unique detail for yourself.
3. Wash label printed directly onto the interior fabric of the garment.
4. Nike swoosh and Atletico club crest applied to chest in a textured material.
5. Felix’s name and squad number to back of garment. Style unique to Atletico squad members. This style is specific to UEFA competions and differs to what the squad wears during domestic competitions. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
6. UEFA Champions League competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Unique thermal/thin felt application. UEFA Respect competition logo to player’s left sleeve. Unique themal/thin felt application.
7. This style of garment was not ever made available to the public.
8. Appropriate Nike Vaporknit identifier, as well as gold trimmed circle to lower front. Unique to players.
9. Additional details apply.
A wonderful and rare Felix example from his debut season at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium. A fine example coming out of the club as player stock from the current 2019/20 season.