A Bastian Schweinsteiger Game-Used #31 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. 2015/16 FA Cup.Go Back
A Bastian Schweinsteiger Game-Used #31 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the 2015/16 FA Cup. Schweinsteiger famously transferred from his lifelong club Bayern Munich, joining Manchester United for the 2015/16 season. Schweinsteiger’s leadership helped to steer United to the 2015/16 FA Cup Title. This garment was a part of the Manchester United FC original equipment and was worn on-pitch during match play by the German Captain. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: There are some light markings throughout. No heavy markings or damage exist. The garment had a slight odor which has faded somewhat after being aired out. Normal age/wear.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Schweinsteiger, size 7. Squad members’ garments had numerical sizing, which differs from all retail versions. A size 7 is equivalent to a size M/L.
2. Schweinsteiger’s name and squad number to back of garment. Style unique to MUFC, and was worn during cup competition. Unique thermal application.
3. FA Cup competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thin felt/thermal application.
4. Adidas logo and MUFC crest thermally applied to chest in thin rubber application.
5. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A true rarity and excellent investment. A rare Schweinsteiger example from his debut season at Old Trafford. Comes direct from a source within the Old Trafford/Carrington club.