A Bastian Schweinsteiger Game-Used #7 Germany International Home Uniform (Shirt & Shorts). 2014 FIFA International Friendlies.Go Back
A Bastian Schweinsteiger Game-Used #7 Germany International Home Uniform (Shirt & Shorts) from the 2014 FIFA International Friendlies prior to the 2014 FIFA World Cup. These garments were a part of the Germany squad’s original equipment and were worn on the pitch during match play by Bastian Schweinsteiger. These garments were worn in the build-up to the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, which Germany went on to win thanks to the leadership of Schweinsteiger. Schweinsteiger has just announced his retirement from international football, making this even more special. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: This garment was worn for one half of play on a fairly clean pitch. Some very light markings are evident, but really no significant markings or heavy damage can be found, which is normal. The garment is presumed to have remained unwashed, but this cannot be confirmed.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Schweinsteiger, size 8. Equivalent to a size L. Only squad members’ garments carry numerical sizing.
2. Schweinsteiger’s name and squad number to back of garment. Small squad number to front number. Unique thermal application.
3. Adidas friendly competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal application.
4. Adidas logo and DFB crest are thermally applied in thin rubber like application.
5. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
6. Shorts are marked as a size Large.
7. Shorts have an inner lining, drawstring waist, rubber adidas logo, and all appropriate Adidas identifiers.
A rare Schweinsteiger example from just prior to the 2014 FIFA World Cup. A superb item coming from the recently retired German Captain.