- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Bastian Schweinsteiger Game-Used & Unwashed #7 Germany National Team Home Shirt FIFA World Cup 2014 Final MatchGo Back
Winning Bid: $3,327.50
Winning Bid: $3,327.50
Auction ends: 2018-04-14 23:55
Total price with Buyers Premium: $3,993.00
Bids count: 4
Add Max Bid
Presented here is A Bastian Schweinsteiger Game-Used Unwashed #7 Germany National Team Home Shirt FIFA World Cup 2014 Final Match. Schweinsteiger plays as a midfielder for Major League Soccer club Chicago Fire. A right-footed player, he usually plays as central midfielder. Earlier in his career, he primarily played as a wide midfielder.
He spent 13 seasons at Bayern Munich, playing in exactly 500 matches across all competitions and scoring 68 goals. His honors at the club include eight Bundesliga titles, seven DFB-Pokal titles, a UEFA Champions League title, a FIFA Club World Cup title, and a UEFA Super Cup title. He joined Manchester United in 2015, playing sparingly for 18 months before moving to Chicago Fire.
Schweinsteiger played for the German national team from 2004 to 2016. He is Germany’s fourth most-capped player of all time, having earned 121 caps and scored 24 goals, in a 12-year international career starting in 2004. He was selected in their squads for four European Championships and three World Cups, including their victory at the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Following Philipp Lahm’s international retirement on September 2nd, 2014, Schweinsteiger was named captain of the national team.
This shirt was worn by the German professional footballer Bastian Schweinsteiger on pitch only for the first half of match play, as he changed the top for the second half, in the FIFA World Cup 2014 Final Match against Argentina in a (1-0) victory making Germany to lift the World Cup for the forth time in their history (1954, 1974, 1990, and 2014). The match took place on July 13th, 2014 at the Maracanã Stadium in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to determine the 2014 FIFA World Cup champion. Schweinsteiger was instrumental in the World Cup final against Argentina and led the mid-field with sweeping passes for the German attack. Germany won the World Cup final (1–0) through Mario Götze’s 113th-minute goal. After the Euro 2016 tournament, Schweinsteiger announced his retirement from competitive international football, having played in 120 games, and scoring 24 goals. One month later, he participated in his last ever international appearance for Germany, against Finland in a friendly match on August 31st, 2016. He was succeeded as captain by Manuel Neuer, so this jersey is special. Upon close inspection you’ll come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The shirt possesses some amount of dirt especially on both sides as can be seen clearly from photos. No damage to fabric is evident. The jersey is in a good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Schweinsteiger, size 10, which is equivalent to L/XL size.
2. Wash labels were removed by the player prior to match for his comfort.
3. SCHWEINSTEIGER’s name applied to back & squad number applied to back and front of garment. Unique thin thermal applications.
4. 2014 FIFA WORLD CUP Brasil competition logo applied to player’s right sleeve. Unique thick thermal application.
5. FOOTBALL FOR HOPE logo applied to player’s left sleeve. Unique thick thermal application.
6. Ventilation/perforation stripes to each body side and above player’s name on back side.
7. Adidas logo & DEUTSCHER FUSSBALL.BUND logo with 3 stars are thermally applied in a rubber/plastic type material, as used by players only. Unique thin thermal applications.
8. Unique inspirational detail applied above player’s name which reads “DIE NATIONALMANNSCHAFT”. Unique thin thermal application.
9. Final match day details applied to chest under the DEUTSCHER FUSSBALL.BUND logo, which reads “DEUTSCHLAND VS ARGENTINIEN 13. JULI 2014 RIO DE JANEIRO”. Unique thin thermal application.
10. The shirt’s material type is adizero, as used for players only.
11. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
12. Additional details apply.
Museum-quality. A great shirt of Schweinsteiger coming from the traveling winning German squad in one of the most prestigious matches in soccer history. Superb!
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 2 in|
2 = Appears Used, un-recondition, right off the field, game used, 2 = Appears used, unwashed or un-reconditioned -right off the field
|Game-Used Auth Status||
0 = None
Patch on Chest
2 = Possible Photo Match, 3 = Positive Photo or Video Match
Correct For Player, Heat Transfer, Number Placement Back, Number Placement Front
1 = Stated item sourced from Locker Room or Team-, 2 = Lineage of item directed toward locker room or team., consigner
Germany National Team
3 = Visible Wear-Sweat Stains, 3 = Wear consistent with player position