A Dani Alves Game-Used #2 Brazil National Team Home Shirt. FIFA International Friendlies. 2014/15.Go Back
A Dani Alves Game-Used #2 Brazil Home Shirt from a FIFA International Friendly. This top was a part of the Brazil squad’s original equipment during travel, and was worn on-pitch by Alves. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: This garment is believed to have been washed after use by the player, as it returned to Brazil’s base after travel before being released. No significant markings or damage exist. Only some very faint signs of use exist. Possible that it has remained unwashed, but believed to have been washed. Garment remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the following authentication notes, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Alves, size Medium.
2. Alves’ name & squad number to back of jersey. Small squad number to front of jersey. Unique thermal application. Style unique to Brazil squad members.
3. Ventilation pattern to body sides.
4. Nike swoosh and Brazil crest are embroidered to chest.
5. Made in Brazil. Appropriate white tags to inner body side. Please note: Brazil has not been wearing the usual garments with printed wash labels to the inside of the garment, as they are having their uniforms provided from a Nike manufacturer in Brazil. Please refer to the provided match photographs, where you can see references of visible white wash labels inside the player’s garments. This is the correct feature for garments in this style.
6. Additional details apply.
A highly desirable Alves example from a FIFA International Friendly. Comes directly out of the Brazil camp.