- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A David Beckham Game-Used #7 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. 2001/2002 UEFA Champions League.Go Back
Winning Bid: $695.74
Winning Bid: $695.74
Auction ends: August 11, 2019 12:40 AM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $834.89
Bids count: 10
Add Max Bid
A David Beckham Game-Used #7 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the 2001/2002 UEFA Champions League Fixtures Calendar. This top was a part of Manchester United’s original equipment and was worn on field during match play by David Beckham. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: Overall, the garment remains in superb condition. No significant damage can be found. It is unknown of the garment has been washed after use by the athlete. There are light markings and subtle signs of use throughout the garment, which would suggest the garment has remained unwashed. Overall, excellent condition with normal signs of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Garment is sized appropriately for Beckham, size XL.
2. Beckham’s name & squad number to back of garment. Style unique to MUFC squad members, and used primarily in European competitions. Unique felt/thermal application. Note: back in this era, names and numbers were applied in two pieces. The black outline was applied as a separate piece from the white. Some numbers and letters will show slight spaces/gaps between the black trim and white digit.
3. Umbro crest embroidered to chest. Please note, there were two styles coming from this era. One stock carried a larger “registered” logo which was slightly to the right. The other had a smaller “registered” logo which was slightly to the left. Please refer to the match photograph provided of Giggs, Beckham and Neville. You can see Giggs has the large logo, Beckham and Neville have the smaller logo. The stock was mixed throughout the season.
4. UEFA Champions League competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
5. Appropriate Umbro identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A breathtaking Beckham example from the 2001/02 UEFA Champions League season at Old Trafford. This was sourced from within Beckham’s inner circle many years ago. Presented in a glossy black gift box.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 3 in|