- Active Filters
A David Beckham Game-Used #7 Manchester United FC Home Shirt. 2001/2 UEFA Champions League.
Winning Bid: $1,169.23
Winning Bid: $1,169.23
Auction ends: November 19, 2015 10:30 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $1,403.08
Bids count: 8
Auction views: 1790
Add Max Bid
A David Beckham Game-Used #7 Manchester United FC Home Shirt from the 2001/2002 UEFA Champions League Fixtures Calendar. This top was a part of Manchester United’s original equipment and was worn on field during match play by David Beckham. This particular shirt comes from a match versus Nantes FC, and is accompanied by an official match day programme from Old Trafford. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: the UEFA Champions League starball logo is slightly peeling in one spot, there are some small smudges and marks throughout. The vodafone logo shows it’s age. The shirt remains structurally sound. No heavy markings or damage exist. Normal age/wear for a garment of nearly 14 years old.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Garment is sized appropriately for Beckham, size XL.
2. Beckham’s name & squad number to back of garment. Style unique to MUFC squad members, and used primarily in European competitions. Unique felt/thermal application. Note: back in this era, names and numbers were applied in two pieces. The black outline was applied as a separate piece from the white. Some numbers and letters will show slight spaces/gaps between the black trim and white digit.
3. Umbro crest embroidered to chest. Please note, there were two styles coming from this era. One stock carried a larger “registered” logo which was slightly to the right. The other had a smaller “registered” logo which was slightly to the left. Please refer to the match photograph provided of Giggs, Beckham and Neville. You can see Giggs has the large logo, Beckham and Neville have the smaller logo. The stock was mixed throughout the season.
4. UEFA Champions League competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Unique felt/thermal application.
5. Appropriate Umbro identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A breathtaking Beckham example from the 2001/02 UEFA Champions League season at Old Trafford. Came out of a private collection in Europe many years ago.