A David Luiz Game-Used #4 Brazil National Team Home Shirt. 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers.Go Back
A David Luiz Game-Used #4 Brazil Home Shirt from the 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers. This top was a part of the Brazil squad’s original equipment during qualifying matches, and was worn on-pitch by Luiz. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: Some very light marks are evident. It is unknown if this garment was washed or not after use, but it would appear to have remained unwashed. The garment was brought back to Brazil’s base after use before release. When the garment first arrived, it had a slightly damp feel as some of the moisture was retained during shipment. Some markings were evident at the time, but those appear to have faded as the shirt dried and was stored properly. No significant damage is evident. Item remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the following authentication notes, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Luiz, size Large.
2. David Luiz’s name & squad number to back of jersey. Small squad number to front of jersey. Unique thermal application. Style unique to Brazil squad members.
3. Ventilation pattern to body sides.
4. Nike swoosh and Brazil crest are embroidered to chest.
5. Made in Brazil. Appropriate white tags to inner body side. Please note: Brazil has not been wearing the usual garments with printed wash labels to the inside of the garment, as they are having their uniforms provided from a Nike manufacturer in Brazil. Please refer to the provided match photographs, where you can see references of visible white wash labels inside the player’s garments. This is the correct feature for garments in this style.
6. Russia 2018 Qualifiers competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Yellow FIFA logo to player’s left sleeve. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
7. Additional details apply.
A highly desirable David Luiz example from the current 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers. Comes directly out of the Brazil camp.