- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Gareth Bale Game-Used #11 Real Madrid Away Shirt. 9/12/2015 RMCF v Espanyol.Go Back
Winning Bid: $400.00
Winning Bid: $400.00
Auction ends: July 15, 2017 10:25 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $480.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Gareth Bale Game-Used #11 Real Madrid Away Shirt from the September 12, 2015 La Liga match between Real Madrid and Espanyol at the Power8 Stadium in Barcelona, Spain. Madrid defeated Espanyol 6-0, with Cristiano Ronaldo scoring 5 goals. This top was worn on the pitch during match play by Welsh International Gareth Bale. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment has remained unwashed, but has remained quite clean. There are no significant markings found. A trained eye will notice a couple of very faint markings. Photo evidence from the match shows that Bale’s garment remained quite clean, while sweaty. The garment does possess a strong odor. There is one small pin-size hole near the back neckline.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Bale, marked as a size 8. Squad member garments are the only garments that feature numerical sizing. A size 8 is equivelant to a slim size Large.
2. Bale’s name and squad number to back of garment. Style unique to Madrid, unique thermal/thin rubber application.
3. La Liga LFP competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
4. Adizero identifier to lower front.
5. Adidas stripes stitched to shoulder/sleeves.
6. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
7. Adidas logo and RMCF club crest are thermally applied to chest in a thin rubber application.
8. Gold FIFA Club World Champions detail to chest. Unique thermal/thin felt application. This badge is unique to Real Madrid squad members as winners of the previous season’s Club World Cup.
9. Additional details apply.
A lovely example coming out of Ciudad Madrid during the 2015/16 La Liga season.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 3 in|