- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Gareth Bale Game-Used #11 Real Madrid CF Away Shirt. 2014/15 La Liga (Spanish Domestic).Go Back
Out of stock
A Gareth Bale Game-Used #11 Real Madrid CF Away Shirt from the 2014/15 La Liga Season. This shirt was a part of Real Madrid’s original equipment, and was worn on the field of play by Welsh International Gareth Bale during a Spanish La Liga match. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: Some light marking patterns exist to the lower back. The garment possesses a slight odor. No heavy markings or damage can be found. The garment is presumed to have remained unwashed after use by the athlete, with light signs of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Bale, marked as a size 8. (8 is equivalent to a slim Large). Only squad members’ garments had numerical sizing.
2. Bale’s name and squad number to back of garment. Style unique the RMCF. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
3. LFP competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
4. Adidas and RMCF crest are thermally applied to chest. Thin rubber application.
5. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A stunning Gareth Bale example from the 2014/15 Spanish Domestic Season.
Saddam Zaid –