- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Gerard Piqué Game-Used Unwashed #3 FC Barcelona Home Shirt 06/06/2015 Final UCL vs Juventus FCGo Back
Out of stock
A Gerard Piqué Match Worn #3 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the June, 6th 2015 UEFA Champions League Final between FC Barcelona & Juventus FC on Olympiastadion Stadium in Berlin, Germany. This top was a part of the original equipment that traveled with the FC Barcelona squad to Berlin, and was worn by the Spanish superstar defender Gerard Piqué Bernabéu on the field during match play in the first half of that match. Barcelona defeated Juventus (3-1), making Barcelona to win the UEFA Champions League Trophy for the 5th time in their history under the supervision of their coach Luis Enrique.
Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some dirts, and stains exist in on the starball, and on the right sleeve of the shirt. The shirt has also a slight odor. No damage is evident, the garment remained in good condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
Watch the video of the match below:
Watch the celebration ceremony video below:
1. Sized appropriately for Piqué, size L.
2. Wash label is printed in Spanish to inside body of garment.
3. Name PIQUÉ and #3 are professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber applications.
4. No Intel logo to inside of shirt, as this was a European competition. The intel logo only appeared on domestic shirts.
5. UEFA Champions League starball is professionally heat applied to right sleeve of the shirt. Thick application.
6. RESPECT patch is professionally heat applied to left sleeve of the shirt. Thick application.
7. Match day information is professionally heat applied to chest. Details date, location and teams participating in the match. Thin rubber application.
8. QATAR AIRWAYS logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
9. Unicef logo is professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber application.
10. Back panel of garment is composed of a mesh fabric, compared to the front which is less breathable.
11. FCB badge is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
12. Nike swoosh is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
13. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
14. Additional details apply.
Museum quality. An absolutely iconic Piqué example from the June 6th, 2015 UEFA Champions League Final. Superb!
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2 in|