A Jamie Vardy Game-Used #9 Leicester City FC Home Shirt from the 2016/17 UEFA Champions League campaign. As Premier League Champions, Vardy led Leicester City to their first ever appearance in the UEFA Champions League during the 2016/17 season. Leicester made a stunning run to the Quarterfinals of the competition. This garment was an original part of the LCFC squad’s equipment and was worn on the pitch during match play by Jamie Vardy. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The garment is presumed to have remained unwashed. Some light markings are evident, but further evidence of markings and wear are difficult due to the dark nature of the fabric. No significant damage can be found. The garment possesses a slight odor. Overall, the garment remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Vardy, size Small.
2. Vardy’s name & squad number to back of garment. Style unique to LCFC squad members. Unique thermal application.
3. UEFA Champions League competition logos to sleeves. Unique felt/thermal application.
4. Appropriate Puma identifiers throughout.
5. Additional details apply.
A superb and rare item on offer from a remarkable time in Leicester City’s history. One of the most inspirational sporting stories in recent memory. An exquisite opportunity to obtain a good luck charm coming out of the King Power Stadium.