- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Jürgen Kohler Game-Used #4 Germany National Team Home Shirt 1994Go Back
Winning Bid: $500.00
Winning Bid: $500.00
Auction ends: March 24, 2018 10:55 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $600.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
On offer is A Jürgen Kohler Game-Used #4 Germany National Team Home Shirt 1994. Kohler is regarded as one of the best defenders of his generation, Kohler was a physically strong centre-back, who was famed for his defensive perception, anticipation, quick reactions, marking, and prowess in the air, which also made him a goal threat during set-pieces; he was also known for his composure when in possession, and his ability to play the ball out of defence. At international level, Kohler made over 100 appearances for the German national team, playing at three FIFA World Cups and three UEFA European Championships, winning the 1990 FIFA World Cup and UEFA Euro 1996. This long-sleeved shirt was worn by the German Defender Jürgen Kohler in a Germany international friendly match in 1994. Kohler made 7 appearences in 1994 international friendly matches. The shirt is obtained from a senior German collector who had a large collection of memorabilia related to old German players. Upon close inspection you’ll come the following signs of use throughout this garment: The shirt has some fainted markings throughout which can be seen if the shirt is held against light. It is unknown whether this shirt was washed or not. No damage to fabric is evident. The shirt is in a very good condition for its age.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Kohler, size L, refer to photo of the sizing label for more information.
2. Kohler squad number 4 applied to back in a cloth-felt material, which is a commonly used in that time.
3. Adidas logo and Deutscher Fussball-Bund crest are embroidered to chest.
4. Yellow, red & black detail through body and sleeves is a sublimated design.
5. Made in England. The shirt is made of a very light fabric which has nice details throughout.
6. Appropriate Adidas neck tag/identifier throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
A nice garment of a great german defender who was one of the squad winning world cup 1990!
|Dimensions||10 × 8 × 2 in|
2 = Appears Used, un-recondition, right off the field, 2 = Appears used, unwashed or un-reconditioned -right off the field
|Game-Used Auth Status|
0 = None
2 = Possible Photo Match, 3 = Positive Photo or Video Match
2 = Lineage of item directed toward locker room or team., consigner