- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 Argentina National Team Home Shirt. 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers.Go Back
Winning Bid: $1,016.40
Winning Bid: $1,016.40
Auction ends: November 23, 2019 10:40 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $1,219.68
Bids count: 3
Add Max Bid
A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 Argentina National Team Home Shirt from the 2018 FIFA CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers. On the final day of qualifying, Messi scored a hat-trick in a must-win match versus Ecuador to send Argentina to the 2018 World Cup Finals in Russia. This particular garment was worn during a CONMEBOL qualifier versus Colombia, and was worn for at least 1 half of play. This garment is an original piece of team equipment and was worn on the field of play during match play by Lionel Messi. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The garment is presumed to have remained unwashed. The garment was likely worn by Messi for one half of play only, as he changes into a fresh top at half-time on most occasions. There are some light markings throughout. No heavy markings or stains are evident. The garment possessed a slight odor when it arrived, which has since subsided as the shirt was hung to prevent mold. Obvious signs of use, with no noticeable structural damage.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Lionel Messi, size 6. Numbered sizing as is only available to squad members. A size 6 is equivalent to a Medium/Large.
2. Messi’s name and squad number to back of garment. Small squad number to front of garment. Numbering style unique to senior Argentina squad members. Fewer perforation holes patterned through each digit when compared to “player” version numbering available to the public. Photo match. Thermal/thin rubber application.
3. 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal/thin transfer application.
4. Adizero identifier to lower front hem.
5. Adidas logo applied to chest in thin thermal application.
6. AFA crest applied to chest in raised/textured material.
7. Sublimated/colorless AFA logo embossed to player’s sleeve.
8. Sleeve ends finished in a thin taped material.
9. Adidas stripes stitched to body sides.
10. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
11. Back panel of garment is composed of a breathable perforated fabric.
12. Additional details apply.
A stunning museum-quality Lionel Messi example from Argentina’s difficult but ultimately successful 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifying campaign. Comes directly out of the AFA traveling party during their qualifying travels.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 3 in|