- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 Argentina National Team Home Shirt & Match Ball. 2015 Copa America.Go Back
Out of stock
A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 Argentina National Team Home Shirt & Match Ball from the 2015 Copa America Tournament in Chile. This shirt was a part of the Argentina squad’s original equipment during the 2015 Copa America Tournament, which took place in Chile. The shirt was worn on-field during match play by Messi. The shirt is accompanied by an official game-used match ball from one of Argentina’s matches. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout these items: the shirt shows some small specks and spots throughout. there are no significant or heavy markings. it is unknown if the shirt was washed or not following use by the player, but it is presumed to remain unwashed. no significant damage can be found. light wear and signs of use throughout. the match ball shows signs of use: scuffs, dirt/pitch remnants, etc. The ball holds it’s air and shape well.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Messi, size L.
2. Garment was produced in Argentina, which differs from retail versions. The squad had special batches made locally prior to the tournament.
3. Messi’s name & squad number to back of jersey. Small squad number to front of jersey. Unique thermal application.
4. Copa America competition logos to sleeves. Unique thermal/felt application. Never produced commercially.
5. Adidas logo and Argentina crest thermally applied to chest in thin rubber.
6. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
A stunning pair of items coming out of the Argentina travelling squad to the 2015 Copa America Tournament in Chile.