A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 Argentina National Team Shirt. 2015 Copa America Finale (CHI v ARG).Go Back
Winning Bid: $1,597.20
Winning Bid: $1,597.20
Auction ends: September 9, 2017 10:50 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $1,916.64
Bids count: 4
Auction views: 254
Add Max Bid
A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 Argentina National Team Home Shirt from the 2015 Copa America Final between Argentina & Chile at the Estadio Nacional in Santiago, Chile on July 4, 2015. The match ended 0-0 after added time, with Chile victorious 4-1 on penalty kicks. Messi converted Argentina’s only penalty kick. This shirt was a part of the Argentina National Team’s original equipment, and was worn on the field of play at the Estadio Nacional. Messi wore two shirts during the match, changing into a fresh top at the half-time break. It is unknown which half of play this garment comes from. Messi was said to be quite unhappy following the defeat, and had no interest in keeping or exchanging his shirts with the opposition. The shirt ended up being collected in the team’s laundry and released after the staff’s arrival back in Argentina. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment is presumed to have remained unwashed, but it is uncertain. There are some light markings to the body side and lower back. There is no significant damage to be noted. Normal, light signs of wear throughout. The garment traveled back with the Argentina squad in the squad’s laundry before it’s release.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Messi, size L.
2. Messi’s name and squad number to back. Small squad number to front as per FIFA regulations. Unique thermal/thin rubber application. All black numbers as used at the Finale.
3. Copa America competition logos to sleeves. Unique thermal/felt application.
4. Special match day information applied to the front chest. This was only supplied for the Finale, and was never reproduced for the public. Unique the squad members from each team for the Finale in Santiago, Chile on the evening of July 4, 2015.
5. Adidas logo and Argentina crest thermally applied in thin rubber application.
6. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
An iconic piece of Lionel Messi’s career on offer. Comes direct out of the Argentina traveling squad’s equipment after a forgettable night for La Albiceleste.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 3 in|