A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Away Shirt. 2010/11 Spanish La Liga Season.Go Back
Out of stock
A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Away Shirt from the 2010/11 Spanish La Liga Season. This top was a part of the FC Barcelona squad’s original equipment, and was worn by Messi on-pitch during match play. This shirt comes from the first half of the season. Messi scored 53 goals in 55 appearances for the club during the 10/11 season, and led Barca to the La Liga & UEFA Champions League titles. Messi was also won the 2010 FIFA Balon d’Or as the best player in the world. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: This item is believed to have remained unwashed following use. Some marking patterns are visible throughout, but have faded/lightened up over time. The garment possesses a slight odor. No heavy markings or serious damage are evident. The garment is structurally sound and in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Wash label printed to inside fabric of garment.
2. Sized appropriately for Messi, size M.
3. Messi’s name & squad number thermally applied to back of garment. Style unique to FC Barcelona squad members. Unique thermal/plastic application.
4. LFP competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Unique thermal/rubber application.
5. TV3 club sponsor logo to player’s left sleeve. Unique thermal/cloth application.
6. Nike swoosh embroidered to chest. FCB crest stitched to chest.
7. FIFA Club World Champions logo applied to chest. Denotes FCB players as winner’s of the previous season’s FIFA Club World Cup. Unique thermal/felt application.
8. Ventilation pattern to each body side.
9. Back of garment is composed of mesh fabric, differing from the front.
10. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
11. Additional details apply.
A stunner of a Messi example coming out after the 2010/11 season. A unique example with nice details.