A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Away Shirt & Warmup Top. 3/6/2016 Barca v Eibar.Go Back
Winning Bid: $885.79
Winning Bid: $885.79
Auction ends: February 11, 2017 10:05 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $1,062.95
Bids count: 7
Auction views: 1513
Add Max Bid
A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Away Shirt from the March 6, 2016 La Liga match between FC Barcelona & Eibar. Accompanying Lionel’s match shirt is his pre-game warm up pullover. Both garments were worn on the pitch by Lionel Messi during the trip to Eibar. Messi scored 2 goals (41′, 76′) in a 4-0 victory. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The jersey has a strong odor and has remained unwashed. Weather during the match was heavy rain. There are some light to medium markings, but no heavy markings or damage. The warmup top remains in very good condition and shows light use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Jersey is sized appropriately for Messi, size Large.
2. Wash labels printed directly onto inner body of garment.
3. Messi’s name and squad number to back of jersey. Style unique to Barca squad members. Larger perforation pattern compared to retail names and numbers.
4. LFP competition logo to sleeve. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
5. BEKO sponsorship logo to sleeve. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
6. Nike swoosh and FCB crest embroidered to chest.
7. Gold FIFA Club World Cup Champions to chest. Unique to Barca squad members as the winner’s of the previous FIFA Club World Cup.
8. Perforation patterns to shoulders and back neckline.
9. Mesh panels to body sides.
10. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
11. Additional details apply.
12. Warmup top is sized Medium. Pullover 1/4 zip pre-game top worn during warmups. Stitched Nike logo and FCB crest. BEKO sponsor logo to back in thin rubber. Unique to squad members, original club equipment.
An absolute stunner of a Messi example. Matching game jersey and warmup top from the trip to Eibar. A fine example coming directly from a private source in Barcelona with direct ties to the club.