- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Lionel Messi Game-Used & Unwashed #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt. 2015/16 UEFA Champions League.Go Back
Winning Bid: $585.64
Winning Bid: $585.64
Auction ends: 2017-02-25 21:55
Total price with Buyers Premium: $702.77
Bids count: 5
Add Max Bid
A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the 2015/16 UEFA Champions League match versus Arsenal. Barcelona hosted Arsenal for the 2nd Leg in the Round of 16 matchup, winning 3-1 on the night and 5-1 on aggregate to advance to the Quarterfinals. Lionel Messi scored the 3rd goal of the 2nd leg for Barcelona. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: There are some very minimal markings that are visible when held to light. No heavy markings exist. A strong odor of aftershave and sweat does exist. No noticeable damage can be found. The garment is presumed to have remained unwashed, but remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Messi, size Large.
2. Messi’s name & squad number to back of jersey. Unique thermal application. Style unique to squad members with a wider perforation pattern.
3. UEFA Champions League “2015 Champions” logo applied to sleeve. This is unique to Barcelona squad members as winners of the previous season’s competition. Unique thermal/felt application.
4. Barcelona 5x Winner’s logo and RESPECT logo thermally applied to sleeve. Unique felt application.
5. Nike swoosh embroidered to chest.
6. FCB crest embroidered to chest.
7. Wash instructions printed directly onto fabric of garment.
8. Mesh strip along body sides and underarms.
9. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
10. FIFA Club World Cup Champions logo applied to chest in gold. Denotes Barcelona squad members as winners of the previous season’s FIFA Club World Cup.
A Museum quality piece coming straight out of the Catalan club after the UEFA Champions League Round of 16 matches versus Arsenal.