- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Lionel Messi Game-Used & Unwashed #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt. 2016 Copa del Rey Final. FC Barcelona (2) – (0) Sevilla FC. Vicente Calderón.Go Back
Out of stock
A Lionel Messi Game-Used #10 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the May 22, 2016 Copa del Rey Final between Barca & Sevilla at the Vicente Calderón Stadium in Madrid, Spain. Barcelona defeated Sevilla 2-0 with extra time to claim the Spanish Domestic Cup. This garment was a part of the squad’s original equipment and was worn by Lionel Messi for at least one half of play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some markings exist, but you have to inspect closely to find them (see photos). Overall, the garment remains in excellent condition, no significant damage is evident, minor markings throughout and mud especially on the lower part of the shirt. the garment has a slight odor. Please review all photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Messi, size L.
2. FCB badge is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
3. Nike swoosh is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
4. Name MESSI and #10 are professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber applications.
5. Final match day information to chest. Reads: “COPA DEL REY, FC BARCELONA – SEVILLA FC, 22/05/2016, ESTADIO VICENTE CALDERÓN”. This detail only appeared on the player’s garments in the stadium. Thin rubber application.
6. Copa del Rey Final competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Thick logo which has been thermally applied to garment.
7. Beko patch is professionally heat applied to left sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
8. Wash label is printed in Spanish to inside body of garment.
9. QATAR AIRWAYS logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
10. Unicef logo is professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber application.
11. Both sides of the shirt are mesh and perforation holes on both sides of shoulders and back of neck, a new style of nike player shirts.
12. A plastic stripe thermo-applied to the back of neck for comfortable wear of the player, a new style of nike player shirts.
13. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
14. Addtional details apply.
A museum-quality Messi example from the 2015/16 Spanish season. A fine garment with extraordinary details coming out of the Catalan club. Superb!
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2 in|