A Luis Suárez Game-Used Unwashed #9 FC Barcelona Home Shirt 04/02/2016 La Liga vs Real Madrid CFGo Back
Out of stock
A Luis Suárez Match Worn #9 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the 2015/16 La Liga/Spanish Domestic Season worn by the Uruguayan superstar Luis Alberto Suárez Díaz on pitch for at least one half in Barcelona’s great El Clásico match against Real Madrid CF in 04/02/2015, which was in the 31st round of La Liga season, where Real Madrid defeated Barcelona (2-1) at Camp Nou Stadium. Real Madrid scored two goals by Benzema and Ronaldo and Barcelona scored a goal by Piqué. Despite that, Barcelona is well known to win the La Liga Spanish Trophy of that season.
About the match and the shirt: This La Laiga El Clásico match was special because this match was dedicated for the death of the legend superstar footballer Johan Cruyff who died in March, 24th 2016. Also the Barcelona players shirts have a sentence patched on middle chest which reads “Gràcies Johan” which means “Thanks Johan”. So this shirt is a special and rare memory to Johan Cruyff.
Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some minor markings are evident throughout the body, the garment has some stains and dirts in various places and on the LFP patch, see photos. The jersey has odor. Overall, the garment remained in great condition with appropriate signs of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Suárez, size L.
2. FCB badge is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
3. Nike swoosh is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
4. Name SUÁREZ and #9 are professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber applications.
5. Special patch which reads “Gràcies Johan” applied to chest. Thin rubber application.
6. LFP patch is professionally heat applied to right sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
7. Beko patch is professionally heat applied to left sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
8. Wash label is printed in Spanish to inside body of garment.
9. QATAR AIRWAYS logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
10. Unicef logo is professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber application.
11. Both sides of the shirt are mesh and perforation holes on both sides of shoulders and back of neck, a new style of nike player shirts.
12. A plastic stripe thermo-applied to the back of neck for comfortable wear of the player, a new style of nike player shirts.
13. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
14. Addtional details apply.
A superb, rare, and special Suárez example from the great El Clásico match. A museum quality piece with nice use coming from the Catalan Club!
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2 in|