- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Marcus Rashford Game-Used #39 Manchester United FC Away Shirt. 2015/16 FA Cup.Go Back
Out of stock
A Marcus Rashford Game-Used #39 Manchester United FC Away Shirt from the 2015/16 FA Cup competition. This shirt was a part of Manchester United’s original equipment, and was worn on the field of play by newcomer Marcus Rashford. Rashford came out of nowhere to become one of United’s most exciting and important players during the 2015/16 season, helping to lead United to the 2016 FA Cup Title. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: Some light marking patterns exist. The marks have faded somewhat since the shirt arrived and has been aired out. A slight odor exists, but this has also faded since arrival. No heavy markings or damage. Normal signs of use for a garment likely worn for one half of play.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Rashford, marked as a size 7 (equivalent to a L). Numeric sizing only appeared on player’s garments.
2. Rashford’s name and squad number to back of garment. Unique thermal application. Style unique to MUFC squad members. Style was used in cup competitions only.
3. FA Cup competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal/felt application.
4. Adidas logo and MUFC crest are thermally applied to chest.
5. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A rare Marcus Rashford example from his breakout 2015/16 season at Old Trafford. Comes directly from a source within the Old Trafford/Carrington club.