- Active Filters
A Michael Bradley Game-Used #4 USA Shirt. 2016 Copa America Centenario.
Winning Bid: $100.00
Winning Bid: $100.00
Auction ends: May 12, 2018 10:15 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $120.00
Bids count: 1
Auction views: 249
Add Max Bid
A Michael Bradley Game-Used #4 United States National Team Shirt from the 2016 Copa America Centenario. The 2016 Copa America Tournament, which has traditionally been a CONMEBOL (South America) tournament, was held in the United States for the 100th Anniversary of the tournament. Teams from CONCACAF (North & Central America) were allowed to participate with the teams from South America for the first time in the event’s history. Chile won the tournament over Argentina, with the United States making a run to the semi-finals before being eliminated by Lionel Messi and Argentina. The United States finished in 4th place. This shirt was an original piece of US squad equipment, and was worn on the field of play by American midfielder Michael Bradley. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: It is unknown if the garment has been washed or not after use by the athlete, however the garment is believed to have remained unwashed. Due to the dark color of the fabric, it is difficult to discern any significant markings. There is no significant damage to report. The item remains in good condition while having the subtle feel of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Bradley, marked as a size Large.
2. Bradley’s name and squad number to back of jersey. Small number to front of jersey. Style unique to US squad, thermal application.
3. Wash labels/instructions printed directly onto the fabric of the garment.
4. Nike swoosh and US crest applied to chest in rubber.
5. Copa America Centenario 2016 competition logo applied to sleeve. Unique thermal/felt application.
6. Unique detail to reverse side of US crest facing player’s chest.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
A superb United States example coming out of the 2016 Copa America Centenario. Worn by team captain Michael Bradley.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 3 in|