- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Neymar Game-Used #10 Brazil Home Shirt. 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers.Go Back
Out of stock
A Neymar Game-Used #10 Brazil Home Shirt from the 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers. This top was a part of the Brazil squad’s original equipment during qualifying matches, and was worn on-pitch by Neymar. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: Some light marks are evident. This garment is believed to have remained unwashed after use by the player. When the garment first arrived, it had a slightly damp feel and a bit of an odor. The garment has been aired and stored properly so some of that has faded. No significant damage is evident. Item remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the following authentication notes, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Neymar, size Medium.
2. Neymar’s name & squad number to back of jersey. Small squad number to front of jersey. Unique thermal application. Style unique to Brazil squad members.
3. Ventilation pattern to body sides.
4. Nike swoosh and Brazil crest are embroidered to chest.
5. Made in Brazil. Appropriate white tags to inner body side. Please note: Brazil has not been wearing the usual garments with printed wash labels to the inside of the garment, as they are having their uniforms provided from a Nike manufacturer in Brazil. Please refer to the provided match photographs, where you can see references of visible white wash labels inside the player’s garments. This is the correct feature for garments in this style.
6. Russia 2018 Qualifiers competition logo to player’s right sleeve. Yellow FIFA logo to player’s left sleeve. Unique thermal/thin rubber application.
7. Additional details apply.
A highly desirable Neymar example from the current 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifiers. Comes directly out of the Brazil camp.