- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Neymar Game-Used Unwashed #10 Brazil Home Shirt 11/17/2015 World Cup Qualification 2018 Brazil vs PeruGo Back
Out of stock
A Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior Match Worn #10 Brazil Home Shirt from the 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualification Group Stage of South America worn by the Brazilian superstar Neymar on pitch for at least one half in Brazil‘s match against Peru in 11/17/2015, where Brazil defeated Peru (3–0) at Arena Fonte Nova Stadium.The goals were scored by Douglas Costa, Renato Augusto, and Filipe Luís in that match.
Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: Some minor markings are evident throughout the body when the shirt is held to light, the garment has a large circular grass spot to the right lower back of the jersey which is evident from the last two photos, and matches the jersey used on pitch by Neymar. The jersey has also a slight odor. Overall, the garment remained in great and clean condition without any damage to fabrics.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Neymar, size M.
2. CBF badge is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
3. Nike swoosh is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
4. Name NEYMAR JR and #10 are professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber applications.
5. QUALIFIERS patch is professionally heat applied to right sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
6. FIFA FAIR PLAY patch is professionally heat applied to left sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
7. Wash label is attached to inside body of garment and not printed because this garment is made in Brazil.
8. Perforation holes on both sides of the jersey.
9. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
10. Addtional details apply.
A superb and rare Neymar a Winner of Rio Olympics 2016 example from the 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualification. A museum quality piece with nice use that every Brazil fan must have!
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2 in|