- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Neymar Game-Used Unwashed #11 FC Barcelona Home Shirt 01/06/2016 Copa del Rey vs RCD EspanyolGo Back
Out of stock
A Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior Match Worn #11 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the 2015/16 Copa del Rey/Spanish Domestic Season worn by the Brazilian superstar Neymar on pitch for at least one half in Barcelona’s match against RCD Espanyol in 06/01/2016, which was in the round of 16 of that league, where Barcelona defeated Espanyol (4-1) at Camp Nou Stadium. Espanyol scored first goal by Caicedo. Barcelona scored 4 goals; two by Messi, one by Piqué, and one by Neymar. Barcelona is well known to win the Copa del Rey Spanish Trophy of that season.
Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some minor markings are evident throughout the body, the garment has some stains and dirts in various places which can be better seen from inside the shirt due to dark color of fabrics, inspect the photos to see them. The jersey has also a slight odor. Overall, the garment remained in great condition with appropriate signs of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Neymar, size M.
2. FCB badge is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
3. Nike swoosh is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
4. Name NEYMAR JR and #11 are professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber applications.
5. FIFA Champions golden patch is professionally heat applied to chest. Thick application. This patch is used in Barcelona jerseys after they won the FIFA Club World Cup in Japan in December, 20th, 2015.
6. LFP patch is professionally heat applied to right sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
7. Beko patch is professionally heat applied to left sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
8. Wash label is printed in Spanish to inside body of garment.
9. QATAR AIRWAYS logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
10. Unicef logo is professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber application.
11. Both sides of the shirt are mesh and perforation holes on both sides of shoulders and back of neck, a new style of nike player shirts.
12. A plastic stripe thermo-applied to the back of neck for comfortable wear of the player, a new style of nike player shirts.
13. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
14. Addtional details apply.
A superb Neymar example from the 2015/16 Copa del Rey season. A museum quality piece with nice use coming from the Catalan Club!
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2 in|