- Active Filters
A Neymar Game-Used Unwashed #11 FC Barcelona Home Shirt 10/17/2015 LaLiga vs Rayo Vallecano
Winning Bid: $800.00
Winning Bid: $800.00
Auction ends: August 13, 2016 11:00 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $960.00
Bids count: 1
Auction views: 732
Add Max Bid
A Neymar da Silva Santos Júnior Match Worn #11 FC Barcelona Home Shirt from the 2015/16 La Liga/Spanish Domestic Season worn by the Brazilian superstar Neymar on pitch for at least one half in Barcelona’s recent match against Rayo Vallecano in 10/17/2015, which was in the 8th round of La Liga season, where Barcelona defeated Rayo Vallecano (5-2) at Camp Nou Stadium. Neymar scored 4 goals and so made a super hat-trick, and Suarez scored one goal in that match. Barcelona is well known to win the La Liga Spanish Trophy of this season.
Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: some minor markings are evident throughout the body, the garment has some stains and dirts in various places, but you have to inspect the photos closely to find them. The jersey has also a slight odor. Overall, the garment remained in superb condition with appropriate signs of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Sized appropriately for Neymar, size M.
2. FCB badge is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
3. Nike swoosh is embroidered to upper front of shirt.
4. Name NEYMAR JR and #11 are professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber applications.
5. LFP patch is professionally heat applied to right sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
6. Beko patch is professionally heat applied to left sleeve of the shirt. Thin rubber application.
7. Wash label is printed in Spanish to inside body of garment.
8. QATAR AIRWAYS logo is professionally heat applied to middle front of shirt. Thin rubber application.
9. Unicef logo is professionally heat applied to back of shirt. Thin rubber application.
10. Both sides of the shirt are mesh and perforation holes on both sides of shoulders and back of neck, a new style of nike player shirts.
11. A plastic stripe thermo-applied to the back of neck for comfortable wear of the player, a new style of nike player shirts.
12. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
13. Addtional details apply.
A superb Neymar example from the recent 2015/16 La Liga season. A museum quality piece with nice use coming from the Catalan Club!