- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Nick Kyrgios Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt. 2016 ATP BNL D’Italia Open v. Rafael Nadal.Go Back
A Nick Kyrgios Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt from the 2016 ATP BNL D’Italia Open. This top was a part of Kyrgios’ original equipment, and was worn on-court during match play during Nick’s match versus Rafael Nadal on May 12, 2016. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this garment: The garment was worn on-court during match play. No significant damage or staining can be found. Due to the dark color of the fabric, it is difficult to discern if there are any light markings. The garment remains in excellent condition with light/normal feel of use. Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would appear on retail versions. Garment is fitted to Kyrgios’ personal preferences. Garment is marked as L-T on the production label, meaning it is modeled after a size Large-Tall.
2. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest in silver.
3. 3 button placket to chest.
4. Navy stripe to back center, applied in rubber material.
5. Perforated fabric to underarms.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply. The first Kyrgios example to be offered here. A fine example with known details coming from the enigmatic young talent out of Australia.
An excellent and extremely rare example from the controversial Nick Kyrgios.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 3 in|