- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Pair of Andres Iniesta Game-Used Custom Nike Football Boots. FC Barcelona/Spanish National Team.Go Back
Out of stock
A Pair of Andres Iniesta Game-Used Personalized Nike Football Boots. These boots were custom designed and tailored exclusively for Andres, and were worn by the legendary Spanish midfielder. It is unknown what match(es) these were worn in, or if they were only worn in training sessions. The shoes are believed to date to late 2013, early 2014….but could have been worn at a later date. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout these boots: Obvious signs of dirt to the studs, as well as on the lower leather portions of the shoes. No heavy damage or tears are visible, the shoes remain in superb condition structurally and appear to have been worn only a few times as the uppers are still very clean in spots. Please see photos.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present inside the boots, as each boot has been custom fitted to molds of Andres’ feet. Only a generic label exists inside the shoes, which states “Sample”, and has a “999999999” code where a retail code would normally appear. These boots are handcrafted at a special factory for Nike’s contract athletes.
2. Personalization throughout each boot. “A. Iniesta” appears to the outside of each boot. Inside the left boot, “342011” appears which is a unique number of meaning to Iniesta. Inside the right boot, “Valeria” appears. Personalization is applied to the shoes, not embroidered.
3. Iniesta’s often preferred firm ground stud patterns.
4. No insoles are present.
5. Nike CTR 360 Maestri III FG model shoes, customized to Iniesta’s liking.
6. The original box with Iniesta’s name on the outside will be included. These shoes were sent to Iniesta directly from Nike.
An absolutely breathtaking and rare pair of Andres Iniesta’s personally owned and worn custom football boots.
Saddam Zaid –
Saddam Zaid –