A Pair of Diego Maradona Game-Used Napoli Shorts. 1986/87 Serie A.Go Back
A pair of Diego Maradona Game-Used Napoli Shorts from the 1986/87 Serie A Season. These shorts were a part of Napoli’s original equipment during the 86/87 season, and were worn by Diego Maradona during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: No significant markings or damage exist. It has been presumed that these shorts were washed following use. The garment remains in excellent condition for its age.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present. The shorts are very small, which is appropriate for this era.
2. “NR” logo stitched to lower front.
3. Appropriate manufacturer identifiers throughout.
4. Made in Italy.
5. Drawstring waist (photo match).
6. Shorts are a thin almost sheen fabric. No inner liner.
7. Additional details apply.
A superb and extremely rare Diego Maradona example. Comes out of a private collection in Italy.