A Pair of Maria Sharapova Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shoes. 2006 Wimbledon Championships.Go Back
A Pair of Maria Sharapova Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shoes from the 2006 Wimbledon Championships. These shoes were custom designed exclusively for Maria, and were a part of Maria’s original equipment. These shoes were worn on court during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: light darkening of the soles from contact with the playing surface. some of the customization included small jewels, some of which have fallen off (you can see where they once were). normal signs of age & wear throughout. no significant damage is evident. no heavy markings or staining. normal age/wear.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. “engineered for Maria Sharapova” label to inside of each tongue. This is a feature that only exists on Maria’s personal shoes.
2. Maria’s name embroidered to back heel.
3. Custom silver embroidery design.
4. Blue jewels glues to sides (some have fallen off).
5. “Promo Sample” notation to size labels.
6. Marked as a size 10, however, the shoes have been custom fitted to Maria’s exact measurements. Shoes are narrow in fit, which is specific to Maria.
7. Grass court soles.
8. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
9. Additional details apply.
MUSEUM QUALITY. A breathtaking pair of Maria Sharapova’s custom shoes from the 2006 Wimbledon Championships. Stunningly rare, and an incredible investment.