- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Pair of Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shoes. 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. (Men’s Singles Gold Medalist).Go Back
Out of stock
A Pair of Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shoes from the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. These shoes were custom made for Rafa for use at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games where he went on to claim the Gold Medal in Men’s Singles. These shoes were a part of Rafa’s original equipment during the Olympics, and were used during the event. These were not Rafa’s on-court style. Rafa was provided with different styles for different purposes (on-court, medal podium, opening and closing ceremonies, media events, etc). These shoes were worn by Rafa off-court during the tournament. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: Some very light dirtying of the soles is present, but nothing significant as these were worn behind the scenes at the 2008 Beijing Games. The shoes remain in excellent condition. They have the look of a shoe that was lightly worn on fairly clean surfaces for a few days. No structural damage can be found.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sample size label. Marked as a generic size 9, however these have been custom fitted to Rafa’s personal preferences.
2. Nike Air Max Breathe Cage model with Spain/Beijing details.
3. Spain colorway: White with red and yellow trim.
4. Oriental detail to insoles.
5. Hard court soles.
6. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
7. Additional details apply.
An extremely rare Nadal example from his time at the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games.