A Pair of Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shorts. 2012 US Open. Includes Signed Promo Card.Go Back
A Pair of Roger Federer Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shorts from the 2012 US Open. This pair of shorts was a part of Roger’s original equipment, and was worn on court during match play. The shorts are accompanied by an official hand-signed promo card from the Roger Federer Foundation. This style was a part of Roger’s “night” outfit, as he had different style outfits for day matches and evening matches. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: No significant markings or damage are evident, which is normal for a garment of this style. Light signs of use throughout, but overall remains in excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present, as this garment has been custom tailored to Roger’s exact measurements and preferences. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the waistline where a size label would normally appear.
2. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
3. White “Custom Athlete” label has been removed. Remnants can be seen in the waistline.
4. Mesh band to interior waistband.
5. Two side pockets, one button rear pocket.
6. Navy blue with white Nike swoosh and red/white trim to upper sides.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
A rare Federer example from the 2012 US Open.