- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Pair of Roger Federer Game-Used & Signed Custom Nike Tennis Shoes. 2012 Australian Open. COA.Go Back
Winning Bid: $3,194.40
Winning Bid: $3,194.40
Auction ends: January 7, 2016 8:00 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $3,833.28
Bids count: 4
Add Max Bid
A Pair of Roger Federer Game-Used & Signed Custom Nike Tennis Shoes from the 2012 Australian Open Finals. These shoes were a part of Roger’s original equipment, and were worn by the 17x Grand Slam Champion on court during match play. Roger has signed each shoe in permanent marker. Roger donated these shoes on behalf of his charity, the Roger Federer Foundation to support the Small Steps Charity based in the UK. Each shoe was custom designed exclusively for Roger specifically to be worn at the 2012 Australian Open. The shoes are accompanied by a COA from the original charity auction. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The right shoe has been signed on the toe box. The left shoes has been signed to the outer heel. Both shoes carry contact markings throughout. Roger’s left shoe has heavier wear, from his shoe coming in contact with the playing surface during his service game. You can see remnants of the blue hard courts to the white of the shoes. Scuffs and general wear are evident throughout.
Please take a moment to review the provided authentication notes, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Custom designed and fitted for Roger. Shoes are expressed to be a size 12, however they are fitted to a molding of Roger’s foot. Roger has wide feet, and this can be seen when examined in person.
2. The right shoe features 4 Swiss Flag logos to the heel, which denotes each of Roger’s wins at the Australian Open (’04, ’06, ’07, ’10).
3. RF detail to outside of each shoe.
4. RF stitched to each tongue.
5. Carbon fiber inlay to the center of the sole.
6. Nike “Sample” logo printed to inside heel of shoe.
7. “Promo Sample” identifier to size labels to inside of tongue.
8. No insoles present.
9. COA issued by the original Small Steps Celebrity Shoe Auction, results of which are readily available online.
10. Additional details apply.
An absolutely historic and breathtaking Federer example coming from the 2012 Australian Open. Donated by Roger himself. Extremely nice use throughout.