- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Pair of Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shoes. 2015 WTA Season.Go Back
Out of stock
A Pair of Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shoes from the 2015 WTA Season. These shoes were custom designed by Nike exclusively for Serena, and have been custom fitted to molds of Serena’s feet. These shoes were a part of Serena’s original equipment during the 2015 season, and were worn by the 22x Grand Slam Champion. These shoes were not Serena’s on-court style during the ’15 season, but were a part of her personal custom collection and were worn behind the scenes at training sessions, travel and media events. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The shoes carry the lightest of wear, as these were worn by Serena behind the scenes at practice, travel and media events. These were not worn on-court during match play, but were a custom design provided to Serena for use at her leisure. The soles show light dirt from normal traffic/wear. The uppers are almost pristine. The heel interior shows a little wear. These were likely worn by Serena a handful of times during a short portion of the season.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Custom designed by Nike exclusively for Serena’s personal use. Fitted to exact molds of Serena’s feet. Customization throughout. Not ever available publicly.
2. “W” detail to back of each shoe.
3. “Promo Sample” size label. Handmade exclusively for Serena.
4. Sample logos printed to inside of shoes.
5. Serena Mirabella model.
6. Neon Pink with white soles and grey Nike swoosh.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
A stunningly rare Serena Williams example. Comes direct from within Serena’s camp and released by a close friend/associate. A fine and unique item from the 22x Grand Slam Champion.