A Pair of Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shoes. 2017 Australian Open.
Winning Bid: $900.00
Winning Bid: $900.00
Auction ends: June 24, 2017 9:45 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $1,080.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Pair of Serena Williams Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shoes from the 2017 Australian Open. These shoes were a part of Serena’s original equipment during the 2017 Australian Open, and were worn on-court during match play. Serena defeated sister Venus in the Women’s Singles Final to claim her 23rd Grand Slam Title, surpassing Steffi Graf with the most Grand Slam wins in the Open Era. It was also later revealed that Serena won the Australian Open while pregnant, making the victory all the more remarkable. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: The shoes appear to have been worn for one match, as would follow protocol for Serena in a Grand Slam event. Some contact wear/dirt to the soles of each shoe. There are some faint blue markings to the front, which would be from contact with the court at the Australian Open. No significant damage can be found. Overall, excellent condition with nice wear.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Custom designed exclusively for Serena to be worn at the 2017 Australian Open. The shoes were handmade by Nike’s athlete services department, and sized exactly to the specifications of Serena’s feet and personal preferences.
2. Nike Courtflare design, originally designed by Nike to assist Serena with ankle issues.
3. Gold “W” embroidery to back of each shoe.
4. Gold reflective Nike swoosh.
5. Promo identifier to inner size label. Shoe is marked as a size 11.5, but has been custom fitted to Serena’s feet.
6. No insoles are present. Serena uses custom insoles, which she removed to continue using.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
A truly spectacular museum-quality piece coming from the 23x Grand Slam Champion and GOAT. A true piece of tennis history.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 6 in|