- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Pair of Serena Williams Game-Used / Personal Custom Tennis Shoes. 2016 French Open.Go Back
Winning Bid: $100.00
Winning Bid: $100.00
Auction ends: December 16, 2017 12:15 AM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $120.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Pair of Serena Williams’ Personally Worn Custom Nike Tennis Shoes from the 2016 French Open. These shoes were custom designed exclusively for Serena, and were a part of her personal equipment/wardrobe during the 2016 French Open. These shoes were not worn on court during match play, but were worn by Serena behind the scenes during her stay in Paris. These were a part of her fashion/leisure collection. The shoes feature the usual custom notations to the size labels. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: These shoes were worn by Serena for a short time while in Paris for the 2016 French Open. There are light signs of wear. Slight dirtying of the soles, with some very minor markings/scuffs to the exterior. Excellent condition.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs:
1. Custom designed for Serena as a part of her Nike fashion/leisure wardrobe while at the 2016 French Open. The design was to compliment Serena’s on-court design featuring the floral motif. These shoes have been sized exclusively for Serena.
2. “Promo” identifier notation to size labels. “Ship to: BVTN” notation.
3. Features a custom notation to insole “you are strong, powerful and beautiful” to left shoe, right shoe features Serena’s “W” logo and her signature.
4. Nike Roshe model is the foundation of the design.
5. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
6. Additional details apply.
A lovely and interesting piece of Serena’s 2016 French Open personal/custom Nike wardrobe. Comes direct from the 23x Grand Slam Champion.
|Dimensions||12 × 8 × 6 in|