A Pair of Serena Williams Game-Used & Signed Custom Nike Tennis Shoes. 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. Women’s Doubles Final.Go Back
A Pair of Serena Williams’ Game-Used & Signed Custom Nike Tennis Shoes from the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games. These shoes were custom designed for Serena, and were a part of her original equipment during the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games where she won the Gold Medal in Women’s Doubles with sister Venus Williams. These shoes were worn by Serena during the Women’s Doubles Gold Medal Match between Serena & Venus (USA) v Garrigues & Pascual (ESP). These shoes were worn on court during match play, and each shoe was signed by Serena in black permanent marker. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: normal light signs of use throughout. light dirtying of the soles from contact with the court. some very minor markings to the shoes’ upper. no significant markings or damage can be found. the shoes remain in excellent condition. The signatures are clear but have just ever so slightly faded over the years.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Shoes are marked as a women’s 10.5, but each shoe has been custom fitted and made to Serena’s exact measurements.
2. Promo Sample identifier to size label.
3. Serena’s name and logo embroidered to heel.
4. Red and gold colorway which was exclusive to Serena for the Olympic Games in Beijing, China.
5. Hard court soles.
6. No sole liners. Serena would remove the sole liners for match play.
7. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
8. Additional details apply.
MUSEUM QUALITY. An absolutely breathtaking and incredibly rare pair of Serena Williams’ personally worn & signed custom shoes from her Gold-Medal winning performance at the memorable 2008 Beijing Olympics. These were released by the USTA as a part of a charity auction.