- Active Filters
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Paul Pogba Game-Used & Unwashed #6 Manchester United FC Away Shirt. 2016/17 Premier League.Go Back
Winning Bid: $500.00
Winning Bid: $500.00
Auction ends: April 22, 2017 10:00 PM
Total price with Buyers Premium: $600.00
Bids count: 1
Add Max Bid
A Paul Pogba Game-Used #6 Manchester United Away Shirt from the 2016/17 Premier League Season. This garment was worn on the pitch by world-record breaking signing Paul Pogba during match play. Date of match: October 17, 2016 v. Liverpool at Anfield. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: Some spots/markings are evident to the lower left back and side. No significant damage can be found. Normal signs of use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. Sized appropriately for Pogba, size 7. Numerical sizing is only used on squad issued garments. A size 7 is equivalent to a Large.
2. Pogba’s name and squad number to back of jersey. Unique thermal application in thin smooth material.
3. Premier League competition logos to each sleeve. Unique thermal/felt application.
4. Adizero identifier to lower front.
5. Adidas logo applied to chest in thin thermal application. MUFC club crest applied to chest in thermal/raised textured material.
6. Large “Chevrolet” club sponsorship logo applied to chest in thin thermal application.
7. Adidas stripes stitched to shoulders.
8. Back of garment is composed of a different material than the front of the shirt. Back panel has a mesh panel. Sleeves and front of garment are a heathered fabric.
9. Appropriate Adidas identifiers throughout.
10. Additional details apply.
An exquisite and extremely rare Paul Pogba example from the current 2016/17 Premier League season. Item comes directly out of Carrington.
|Dimensions||11 × 8 × 2 in|