- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Jacket. 2012 Australian Open Final.Go Back
Out of stock
A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Jacket from the 2012 Australian Open Final v. Novak Djokovic. This jacket was custom designed exclusively for Rafa, and was a part of his original equipment during the 2012 Australian Open. This jacket was worn on-court during the Men’s Singles Final on January 30, 2012 versus Novak Djokovic. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout this item: No significant markings or damage are evident. The jacket remains in very good condition and only has the feel of light use, which is appropriate.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label present. This jacket was custom tailored exclusively for Rafa and is cut to his exact measurements. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would appear on retail versions.
2. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
3. No “RAFA” detail to back.
4. Rafa bull logo thermally applied to lower front.
5. Custom Athlete identifier label has been cut out at some point.
6. Nike swoosh embroidered to chest.
7. Additional details apply.
A superb Rafael Nadal example from the 2012 Australian Open Men’s Final.