- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt & Player’s Towel. 2013 US Open Men’s Singles Final (Champion).Go Back
Out of stock
A Rafael Nadal Game-Used Custom Nike Tennis Shirt & Player’s Towel from the 2013 US Open Men’s Singles Final v. Novak Djokovic on September 9, 2013. Nadal defeated Djokovic in four sets 6–2, 3–6, 6–4, 6–1 to claim a stunning victory. This top and towel were a part of Rafa’s original equipment during the 2013 US Open, and were worn on-court during match play. Upon close inspection, you will come to find the following signs of use throughout these items: The shirt shows obvious signs of having been worn. No significant damage or markings can be found, but the garment has a specific feel of use. The white label in the neck has faded slightly and has rolled up a bit likely from moisture. The shirt is in excellent condition. The players towel is in excellent condition with a slight feel of light use.
Please take a moment to review the authentication notes provided, as well as the provided photographs.
1. No size label is present. The garment has been custom tailored to Rafa’s unique measurements and preferences which are kept on file with Nike. Only a Nike swoosh appears in the neckline where a size label would appear on retail versions.
2. “Custom Athlete” label to inner neckline of shirt.
3. CUSTM code to smaller inner label.
4. Nike swoosh thermally applied to chest. Rafa bull logo thermally applied to sleeve.
5. Ventilation pattern to back of garment for breathability.
6. Front of garment is a smooth material, while the back of the garment is more of a breathable mesh-like fabric.
7. Grey garment with sublimated dot pattern and pink trim.
8. Appropriate Nike identifiers throughout.
9. Additional details apply.
10. Rafa’s on-court players towel measures approximately 34″ x 24″ and is made of a terry-cloth like material. Features US Open logos and 2013 dating.
A wonderful museum-quality garment from the glittering career of Rafael Nadal.